Recipe For The BEST Cinnamon & Sugar Waffles!
PREGNANCY RULE NO. 1 ☝🏾 ALWAYS give in to cravings! 😋 Homemade Valentines Day Themed Waffles in January? Why not!?
I woke up with the BIGGEST craving for homemade waffles! Jumped up and ran to LIDL and they had EVERYTHING I needed! Including this festive, heart-shaped waffle maker (for only $15)! I was immediately inspired and couldn’t resist having a Love Day Themed breakfast!!!
So here’s my recipe for the BEST cinnamon & sugar waffles 😋 Use it to make your Valentines Day a little sweeter or any day your sweet tooth is needing a fix. WARNING: These are delicious & addicting ... 10/10 would recommend. 👌 YOU’RE WELCOME!
2 Cups of Pancake/Waffle Mix
1 Cup of Milk
1/3 Cup of Oil
1 Cup of Sugar
1/3 Cup of Cinnamon
1 tbsp of melted butter
*for thicker waffles, use less milk
1. Preheat waffle iron
2. Stir ALL ingredients together in bowl until BIG lumps disappear.
3. Pour 1.5-2 scoops of batter into lightly greased waffle iron.
4. Close iron and baked for 3.5-4 mins/until iron stop steaming/sizzling
5. Lift off iron with spatula and lay on plate
6. Now, decorate to your taste bud’s desire
7. Most important step: EAT & ENJOY!