With rapid changes happening every day and parents now having to homeschool while also trying to work from home, who has time (and energy) to spend planning, prepping and whipping up a hot meal for dinner?
I know I don’t! So here’s an easy meal the whole family (even your pickiest eaters) will love.
Make it a Nacho Night!
Here's What You'll Need:
1 block of velveeta cheese
2 cans of rotel tomatoes
1 lb. ground beef (or shrimp to mix it up!)
Tortilla Chips (of your chice ie. scoops, hint of lime, etc.)
Your favorite nacho toppings like:
1. Set crock pot to HIGH.
2. Cut velveeta cheese into small pieces and place in crock pot.
3. Add tomatoes.
4. Cook and season ground beef then add on top of tomatoes in crock pot.
5. Let simmer until cheese is completely melted, stirring occasionally. (approx. 1-1.5 hours)
6. Once done, place tortilla chips of your choice on plate
7. Top chips with cheese sauce.
8. Sprinkle your favorite toppings on top.